The reason we have implemented data ready is because it greatly reduces the energy consumption of the sensor. Since the host does not have to poll the sensor for updates all the time, the host can be set to sleep until the sensor sets the data ready pin to high.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to permanently change settings in the sensor?
- Why are the settings restored to default when I disconnect and then connect the sensor?
- Where can I purchase your products?
- Is it possible to connect multiple sensors to one host?
- Do I need any drivers when connecting with USB?
- Can I touch with other objects than my finger?
- Why use a GSM protocol(ASN.1) in a touch sensor?
- Is it possible to see the size of a touch object?
- What happens if a vcsel breaks?
- Could the laser damage your eyes?