The ASN.1 protocol was initally developed for GSM, however it is today widely used in a big variety of products to serialize data.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to permanently change settings in the sensor?
- Why are the settings restored to default when I disconnect and then connect the sensor?
- Where can I purchase your products?
- Is it possible to connect multiple sensors to one host?
- Do I need any drivers when connecting with USB?
- Can I touch with other objects than my finger?
- Why use a GSM protocol(ASN.1) in a touch sensor?
- Is it possible to see the size of a touch object?
- What happens if a vcsel breaks?
- Could the laser damage your eyes?