Yes, you can. Since this touch sensor is based on light reflecting back to the sensor, it does not matter which object you are using to touch with.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to permanently change settings in the sensor?
- Why are the settings restored to default when I disconnect and then connect the sensor?
- Where can I purchase your products?
- Is it possible to connect multiple sensors to one host?
- Do I need any drivers when connecting with USB?
- Can I touch with other objects than my finger?
- Why use a GSM protocol(ASN.1) in a touch sensor?
- Is it possible to see the size of a touch object?
- What happens if a vcsel breaks?
- Could the laser damage your eyes?