All the settings available in the sensor are stored in the ram memory, which means that the settings are reset to default each time the power to the sensor is cut, or the sensor reboots.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to permanently change settings in the sensor?
- Why are the settings restored to default when I disconnect and then connect the sensor?
- Is it possible to connect multiple sensors to one host?
- Do I need any drivers when connecting with USB?
- Can I touch with other objects than my finger?
- Why use a GSM protocol(ASN.1) in a touch sensor?
- Is it possible to see the size of a touch object?
- What happens if a vcsel breaks?
- Could the laser damage your eyes?
- Can the I2C Address be changed?